Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Persona 3 FES announcement soon?

Out of sheer boredom I decided to visit Atlus' official website just now. I was greeted by this:

What could that countdown timer be counting down for, I wondered. Actually no I didn't; I had a good idea what it might mean. I Googled "persona 3 FES announcement" and I found this entry from Siliconera and immediately suspicions = confirmed. Looks like Atlus decided to listen to its customers and are finally bringing Persona 3 FES to the US (also, a couple of voice actors pretty much confirmed it anyway). In case you didn't know, FES is basically an expansion for their hit RPG Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3. Additional content includes extra story and the ability to date that other android chick (although I heard you don't really get anything if you do).

I wonder if they're going to do anything about that penis chariot though. Jack Thompson's gonna have a field day with that.

No comments: