Friday, September 28, 2007

Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions Official US website is online

Whew, that was the longest post title I've ever typed. Anyway, like the title says, the official FFT: War of the Lions US site is finally up. There's a lot of info to be found here, so look around.

Here you may find the available Jobs for your characters. Some of them look like fun. Although I'm not so sure about Arithmetician. Math is hard! Note also the gorgeous artwork.

A little background of the story is also provided. Actually there's more than just a little bit...

Of course, there are character bios. Hey it's Ramza!

No RPG website is complete without an explanation of battle mechanics. There aren't pictures though...

The only gripe I have about the site is that a lot of the sections take so long to load. The longest wait I had was when I first entered the site. So, be prepared to wait.

No comments: