Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Metal Gear Solid 4 delayed to Q2 2008

http://www.konami.jp/topics/2007/1031_1/index-e.html

Kojima's grand finale for the MGS series, Guns of the Patriots, saw its release date pushed back to the second quarter of 2008. Konami initially intended to release the game this winter, but decided to delay it to "make further improvements to the quality of the game and provide even greater enjoyment for more customers worldwide."

Which is fine with me really. They can take as much time as they can on whatever needs improvement. They can delay it to Q4 if they have to. I want a really great game and I expect nothing less than perfect from these guys, because MGS4 is the title I am looking forward to the most, and I'm sure millions of other nerds worldwide share the same sentiment. Did I say 'nerd'?

Also I need time to get my own PS3. :<

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol... i really like ur blog.. hehe... i like the 4chan references u put in ur posts n all.. keep up the good work.. ill be checking ocasionaly to see if youve been updating lol.. ok im out hope u reply.